Hope You Had a Good Day in Spanish

I hope - Espero. Que tengas un buen día informal singular It was good to see you John.


Good Morning Sweetheart Hope You Had A Good Night I Missed You You Are So Sweet You Re All Good Morning Love Morning Love Quotes Good Morning Sweetheart Quotes

I hope you had a good day.

. I hope you had a great day ay hop yu hahd ey greyt dey phrase 1. Also you are doing a good job at being our bishop. I hope you all had a wonderful spri ng break and.

As this week prog resses I since rely hope you all will keep wh at I have said in mind. 1 Translations Robert Cicilia on Dec 20 2012 Reply. A - un male una female good - buen male buena female day - día.

Hope you had a good day at school. Hope you had a good birthday. Used to address one person a.

Used to address one person a. For those returnin g I hope you had a nice and relaxing summer. Espero que hayas tenido un buen día.

Unless you say I hope heshe might have a good day where you can actually say Espero que élella tenga un buen día. Que tengas un buen día. It does not match my.

Hope you had a great weekend. Either is fine but 2 is more commonly used English US French France German Italian Japanese Korean Polish Portuguese Brazil Portuguese Portugal Russian Simplified Chinese China Spanish Mexico Traditional Chinese Taiwan Turkish Vietnamese. Its a shortened version of I hope youre having a great day with the I being understood.

Look up in Linguee. I hope that grin. Its been a pleasure to have you on board and hope you have a good day.

Buenas tardes espero que tuviste un buen dia. Im hearing good things. I had a good and safe trip home t hank.

The wrong words are highlighted. Espero que haya pasado un buen día formal singular I hope you had a good day. In this 10 day trip you will g et a good impr ession of all the beautiful things that Gal icia has to o ffer.

I hope you had great holidays. But in second person youll have to say Que tengatengas un buen día where you are not using gender. Que pases un buen día informal singular People are very polite in this country.

Espero que hayan tenido un buen fin de semana. Espero que haya tenido unas vacaciones geniales. Tell your friends about it.

You had a great time. English US French France German Italian Japanese Korean Polish Portuguese Brazil Portuguese Portugal Russian Simplified Chinese China Spanish Mexico Traditional Chinese Taiwan Turkish Vietnamese. Cause on a good day you get to tell yourself.

Have a good day is usually used in second person. Con este Gran Tour de 10 días conseguirá un ima gen completa de todo lo boni to que le ofrece Galicia. A medida que avance la semana espero que tengan en cuenta l o que he dicho.

I hope - Espero you had - que hayas tenido a - un male una female good - buen male buena female day - día. W e hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day week end. I hope that grin means you had a good day at the office.

Most of the time you ask the person how their day went. I hope you had a good day at work. - I hope tomorrows a better one.

The I is just implied when you say hope you had a good dayThey are just the same Synonym for Hope you had a good day. Sharon Moyers 3650 views good evening hope you had a good day spanish. Querido arzo bispo lit.

6 rows Translate Hope you had a good day. Suggest as a translation of i hope you had a happy holiday. Many translated example sentences containing i hope you had a happy holiday Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations.

Have returned refreshed for our last few months of the school year. Other expressions using the same abbreviation are Wishing you a happy birthday anniversary holiday or Sorry to hear about your loss misfortune etc. How do you say Good evening hope you had a good day in Spanish.

This is not a good example for the translation above. The most you can hope for is one good day. Espero que le esté yendo bien.

Para aquellos que regresan espero hayan tenido un veran o relajan te y muy agradable. I hope you had a great day. Espero que hayas pasado un buen día informal singular I hope you had a good day.

Acabo de llegar al trabajo. But you can say this as well. I hope this email finds you well We know that this phrase only differs by one word but it somehow sounds a bit more formal than I hope this finds you well 3.

I hope its a good day for you Tawney. I hope you are having a productive day If you feel that asking about the recipients health is a little too personal you may want to avoid asking about it. Además usted ha hecho un buen trabajo como nuestro obispo.

Ojalá hayas tenido un buen cumpleaños. Espero que hayas tenido un gran día. Espero que hayas tenido un.

Share Improve this answer. The most you can hope for is one good day. See Spanish-English translations with audio.

I hope you have a good dayMe alegro de verte John. Cómo te fue todo. The Spanish translation for I hope you had a good day is Que tuviste un buen Dia.

I f you want to share t hose nice mega pixel photos of your ex otic holiday tha t great party your children. I have two questions for you. How did everything goEspero que hayas pasado un buen día.

Dear arch bishop sic i hope you are having a great day. Esperamos que usted tuvo un fin de semana del Día de Conmemoración maravilloso. Espero que hayas tenido un buen día.

You had - que hayas tenido. The best way to reply in Spanish would be Y tu tambien meaning You as well.


I Hope You Are Happy Laughing And Having A Feel Good Day Happy Places Enjoy Your Vacation Vacation Quotes


Time For Tea And Relaxation Hope You Re Having A Great Day Good Afternoon Pictures Photos And Good Evening Greetings Afternoon Quotes Good Afternoon Quotes


Good Morning Funny Good Morning Quotes Good Morning Animation Good Morning Quotes

No comments for "Hope You Had a Good Day in Spanish"